Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Kitchen Table - is at the printer!!!!


Yes, my book finally made its way to the printer and should arrive within weeks. So many of you have encouraged me as I put this project together. Most of you know about our working with medical and dental students over the past fifteen years. Stan taught the Bible lessons, and I prepared dinner. The students often requested recipes. This book contains those most-loved dishes, plus, I added a few stories about mission trips, hospitality, Tupperware, cooking and life. I hope you will enjoy the recipes and my reflections. 

Reserve your copy by sending payment to address below. Books will be sent out in the order payment is received.

Pre-Order Special...If you pre-order three or more books you get a special bonus...a signed, first edition copy of Stan’s book I've Made a Hand. It is a classic containing his early writings about small town life and his heartfelt and humorous cowboy poetry. The illustrations are original Cobb drawings. It is a treasure and will make you smile. Pre-order three or more books by November 8th to take advantage of this special bonus. 

We expect delivery the first week of November, so you can use the recipes for holiday gatherings or give the book as a Christmas gift.

Cost - $25.00 plus $2.00 tax
Shipping (if needed) - $3.00 per book
Payment can be made by check to Pam Cobb and mailed to:

  Pam Cobb
P.O. Box 676
Alvarado, TX 76009

We will also accept cash when we see you in person.

I can’t wait to hold the finished product in my hands...and then use it every week as I prepare dinner for the students. I hope you enjoy your copy of My Kitchen Table.

REMEMBER - to get the special bonus of Stan's book I need to receive a check by November 8th.
Watch my new FACEBOOK page My Kitchen Table for other updates and recipes and cooking ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment