"Well, I just read My Kitchen Table from cover to cover!! Marvelous! Heart-warming! Faithful! I have laughed and cried..what a blessing!!"
What an encouragement these words are to this author.
If you don't have your copy of My Kitchen Table you may not know about the stories...stories about sweet family times, illness, ministry, missions and my mistakes! When I first began to work on putting the recipes together for the students I had no intention of adding any personal stories. As the project progressed Stan encouraged me to share more than just Directions and Ingredients. Recipes are easy. Life is hard.I thank those of you that have purchased the book. I have plenty for those of you that haven't ordered yet. And, I hope you'll share your thoughts with me here. Ask about recipes here. Tell me your stories here. Enjoy and share life around My Kitchen Table with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment