Monday, April 13, 2015

Sons-In-Love and Coconut Cream Pie

As my daughters introduced me to their future husbands I wondered what life would be like with these boys around...What would they think of me? How would we get along? Could I relax and be myself around them? 

After over five years of having these two young men in my life I couldn't be more pleased and am so thankful to God for bringing them into our family.

What fine men! Josh and Brett work hard. They love my daughters. They adore their children. They tolerate me! They are a joy to me. 

This past week Brett did a lot of work around our place. He loves Coconut Cream Pie. As a small "thank-you" I delivered one of these to him…the second one stayed at our house!

I am counting my blessings…Josh and Brett and coconut cream pie are three of those very special blessings!! 

1 comment: