Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Three under Three!

Guess what I have been doing lately…?? What a joy to play with grandchildren, to hear them laugh, to hold the newborn in your arms (and fall asleep sitting in the chair while holding him!). Yes, I was a tired MiMi part of the time. Keeping up with three children under 3 years old…I am praying for my daughter! While I stayed with them I prepared a few meals to put in the freezer for my daughter to use in the coming days…beef stew, lasagna, pizza crust, taco meat, cookies. Gus helped me with a lot of the cooking…he will be three in March. What a sweet little helper. And Maddie (14 months old) and I became buddies sharing time together in the middle of the night! Jack entered the world on his parents 4th anniversary. What a special gift! I hated to leave them. Counting down the days until our next visit…and so very thankful for FaceTime!

No comments:

Post a Comment