Saturday, September 20, 2014

S'MORES

A full life…Joys, Heartaches, Sleepless Nights, Peaceful Rest, and countless Prayers.
If you had asked me 30 years ago to describe my future, I could never have told you the story that actually unfolded and continues to unfold. God's wisdom again shows itself in the way He created us and works in our lives. If things had gone as I planned…oh, my, the things I would have missed! I wouldn't change a thing, except my reactions at times. I wish I had not worried about things; I wish I had chosen joy on the days I didn't; I wish I had expressed my feelings rather than keep them all inside to fester and then explode!
My family gathered around My Kitchen Table last weekend. We held babies, chased toddlers and enjoyed s'mores...These times make me smile and thank God for His perfect wisdom in directing my life.  
Matthew in MiMi's boots.
Maddie's First S'more!




Gus - the little Cowboy helping Big Daddy.


Grace and Sarah -3 weeks
Catie and Jack - 8 months




MiMi's S'more
4 generations of girls
Big Daddy





Doodle and new baby, Biscuit
Maw Maw and Paw Paw
Sweet creatures of which I have the pleasure to watch daily.

2 comments: